Barbie World + stripes

Green Stripes And Apartment Living

The United States

It feels wonderful to be back at school! It's amazing, how I can go three months without seeing some of these people and we can all pick up right where we left off, as if summer vacation never happened. I love all of my Purchase friends.

I took some time before class today to travel into White Plains with Kim, Gaby, and Carl to do some necessary apartment shopping! We also visited the local farmers' market, which is a lot of fun. We had to stop and pose in front of this cool structure. (Thanks, Gaby, for taking the photos of me!)

Of course, my roommate (Kim) and I would both be wearing stripes on the same day. That tends to happen a lot. Well, it's time to get back to work!

It's been a few days since my last update. Just wanted to say that I'm all moved in to my awesome apartment on campus! It was so nice to be reunited with everyone. Kim and Christie are here, and Gaby will be joining us tomorrow. It's strange being back on campus (in the best way possible). Can't believe classes are starting tomorrow! I guess it's time to get some sleep... hopefully I can do a bigger post soon! Have a great week, everyone!