Barbie World + vintage

Things I Love This Week: Chocolate, Eco Lips And Vintage

Chocolism

Hi, everyone! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I have a full weekend of work ahead of me, but I do get to go out for a lovely little dessert date with my boyfriend tomorrow night, so I'm happy! That brings me to the first thing I love this week.

Chocolate Fondue at The Melting Pot! My family has always loved fondue (I have fond memories of a delicious fondue dinner at home on New Year's Eve a few years ago), and I'm so glad there's a great restaurant chain dedicated to the fun "do it yourself" dining experience. A chocolate fondue date is super sweet and romantic. I think chocolate-covered bananas are the best. What's your favorite thing to dip?

I am the proud owner of this amazing 1980s Kelly Green Oversized Cardigan courtsey of ShopEBV at The Market Publique. This website houses tons of great auctions from vintage clothing sellers, at very affordable prices! I couldn't pass this sweater up. I received it today and it's just as comfy as it looks! I'm sure I'll be spending a lot of time in it once the weather gets cold up at school (you'll be seeing it in photos in the coming months, definitely)! Thanks to the awesome folks at The Vintage Coalition for the gift card!

"Sun of a Gun" by Oh Land (Note: I'm confused if the title of this track should be "Son of A Gun" and it's mislabeled, or if it's actually "Sun of a Gun"). I discovered Oh Land while browsing The Hairpin a few days ago, and I'm hooked on her sound! Her videos are so much fun to watch, too.

I'm STILL loving the Eco Lips balms that I reviewed here! Readers in the US and Canada: enter the giveaway for your own Eco Lip Gold Balm on an Eco Clip! The rules are posted beneath the review! The giveaway will be open until August 30 at noon, EST!