Barbie World + party

Featuring... Guess Who?!

It's the uber-talented Stefanie from A Brooklyn Limestone in Progress! I have to tell you~ before I discovered blogging, REAL parties, and signature drinks, I discovered Stefanie. If you don't know about her fabulous soirees, you will now! She has this fun "whadya wanna know" series on her blog where her fans get to ask her all sorts of questions. What I wanted to know is where the "Whadya Wanna Know" PARTY questions are?! I'm a party girl, and I NEED these questions answered! She is one of the most talented party girl I know (she just has no idea how "trendy" she really is)! Anytime I asked she was there to answer, so I figure why not share some of her tips with my readers?!
~WHADYA WANNA KNOW "PARTY SERIES"~ *Due the length of this post I must cut it short! I'll post all the Q&A's tomorrow. Trust me~ you won't wanna miss it!