Barbie World + pink

Pink & Navy Lilly Inspired Shoot

I wanted to share some of my favorite details from my Lilly Pulitzer inspired shoot for The Party Dress Magazine. The banner above was designed by Ooh La Lollipop to match the modern/ preppy paper designs from InkSpot Workshop.

These cake pops A.K.A "Peadee Pops" are simply AMAZING! The attention to detail is insane! Krissy of Flour & Iced designed two styles~ stick up, and stick down!

This fun twisted ring designed by Shimmering Schmooies in a bed of Pink cotton candy was one of my many favorites.

The sweet Callye of Sweet Sugar Belle outdid herself with these fabulous cookies! I wanted something unique, and that she did! The cookie signs were a fun twist and something unexpected from a sugar cookie!

My friend Charynn over at Two Sugar Babies is the fondant QUEEN! I dressed up this $12 cake with her awesome fondant flower toppers! Easiest thing ever!

My otherrr sweet friend Stacy over at InkSpot Workshop designed all the paper goods that tied the shoot together. She sent me those adorable flower toppers that I used for the straws too;)

It's hard to choose just one favorite photo from the shoot, but hands-down Banner Boutique can transform any situation into a happy one!
*I want to thank everyone AGAIN for their part in making my shoot fabulous. I couldn't have done it without you♥