Barbie World + shower

Tiffany Blue Bridal Shower

I'm up to my neck in "sweets" for the next few months. I thought I would share some with you along the way. I designed this Tiffany Blue candy table for a bridal shower this past weekend. I love how crisp the clear glass apothecary jars look against the white backdrop.

Designer to the stars, Kristy of Posh Pixels saved the day with her fabulous chic " Something Blue" printables!

Custom lolli's in a bed of rock candy!

My baking diva friend and contributor, Loren of The Baking Sheet whipped up these gorgeous Tiffany Box cookies for the event.

Flower petals and chocolate♥
*I'll be sharing more of my dessert tables in the months to come, but that will mean there will be less of me around here. I'm lucky to have my two fabulous contributors, and all of my "sweet" fans to keep me going!