Barbie World + Tablescape

Pink & Green Dessert Table

This is a small but very special dessert/candy table I created for a Congratulations Party. I'm in love with pink & green for the spring, so I was very happy that the theme was inspired by Calla lilies with a touch of pink.

This is what was inside those rows of green boxes (Martha Stewart) with the pink ribbon on top. I placed one Pink and one Green sugar coated marshmallow in each box for guest to take home.

Green gumballs

Watermelon Sours

I found these perfect damask printables, that I just added the text to. I found them at Phyllis Hoffman Celebrate Magazine!

Thanks to Sweetopia I was able to create these gorgeous heart swirled cookies♥

Cupcakes of course♥
*Thanks to Birthday Girl, Amy at Stem, Celebrations at Home, Kara's Party ideas, HWTM, Amy Atlas, P is for Party, Party Perfect, The Creative Party Place and The TomKat Studio, for always inspiring me to step it up a notch~ love these party ladies!