Barbie World + Wedding

British Invasion Bridal Brunch Details

I'm back today to share some of the "sweet" details and unseen photos from my collaboration with Stefanie of Brooklyn Limestone on our British Invasion Bridal Brunch shoot that was featured over at HWTM! There are so many photos that are my favorite, but of course I'm a little bit partial to the dessert table;) Can you believe the gorgeous rosette tablecloth was a SHOWER CURTAIN found at HomeGoods?!

Let me just say that the cake was TDF! The amazing peadee fudge pops exceeded my expectations of a cake pop by far! I LOVED the hand painted cupcake toppers and all of the other miniature sweets on hand. I think the custom designed adorable little bride and groom are is sweetest touch ever.

I adore the shoe shot above, the hand twisted ring, and the fabulous fascinator that Stefanie designed for the shoot!

The florist created a beautiful centerpiece with those fabulous boots that Stefanie owns! I strung glittered garland at the bar and created a custom cocktail to go along with the treats. I must give credit to the grils' at Whipper Berry for the cocktail inspiration after seeing their Paris Berry Table.

Stefanie designed custom boxed invites printed on cloth handkerchiefs. She also designed adorable little menus for each place setting. The dashing table decor was a collaborative effort between Stefanie, the florist, and myself.

The venue was simply STUNNING! It was an amazing shoot, and I'm happy to have had the opportunity to work with so many fabulous vendors! I hope you all enjoy the photos as much as we do!
credits: Shot at Ici Restaurant / Floral Design by Denise Fasanello / Queen Pillows by Slipcover Your Life / Custom Printed Fabric by Karma Kraft / Cake by Sugar Couture / Cake Topper by Enchanted Belles /Chocolate covered Oreos by Sweeties By Kim / Fudge Pops by Flour & Iced / Fondant Cupcake Toppers by Two Sugar Babies / Favor boxes + Straws by Think Garnish / Chair Signs by Our Hobby to Your Home / Doughnuts by Dough a Deer / Ring by Shimmering Schmooies / Truffles by Velvet Cream Bakery / Cookies by The Baking Sheet / Photographed by Brookyln Limestone