Barbie World + yves saint laurent

Missoni always rules

SEVEN FOR ALL MANKIND jeans MISSONI cardigan Basic black top MISSONI belt MIU MIU boots YVES SAINT LAURENT Muse bag TOPSHOP earrings TOPSHOP double fingers ring Vintage gold ring CASIO watch H&M bracelets
A few weeks ago I decided to make a small investment buying a Missoni cardigan and once entered the boutique I was soon caught by indecision due to the amount of clothes, models and beautiful patterns that they have been proposed to me. But in the end I was faithful to the early idea and here's to you my purchase. What do you think about it? I love it because it’s able to turn into chic even the most casual outfit. In this case I chose a pair of jeans in a Seventies style, a basic black top, that Missoni elastic belt in the same shades of this cardigan, my beloved Miu Miu laced booties and my Yves Saint Laurent Muse bag. In the end, I opted for those rather flashy golden accessories and that H&M "Tiffany" light blue nailpolish.
---
Qualche settimana fa ho deciso di fare un piccolo investimento acquistando un cardigan di Missoni ed una volta entrata in boutique l’indecisione mi ha colto subito data la quantità di capi, modelli e fantasie stupendi che mi sono stati proposti. Ma alla fine sono rimasta fedele all’idea iniziale ed ecco a voi il mio acquisto. Cosa ne pensate? Io lo adoro perché è in grado di rendere chic anche l’outfit più semplice. In questo caso ho scelto un paio di jeans dal gusto anni Settanta, un semplicissimo top nero, una cintura elastica sempre di Missoni che riprende le tonalità del cardigan, i miei amati stivaletti stringati di Miu Miu e la Muse di Yves Saint Laurent. Infine, ho optato per degli accessori dorati piuttosto vistosi e per lo smalto azzurro “Tiffany” di H&M.

PH LOVO DESIGN