Barbie World + love

Aloha Dessert Table

This was an Aloha dessert table I made for a clients birthday. I was so happy when Lindy of Love the Day offered to make printables for me! Her gorgeous Luau dessert table was featured over at Amy Atlas.

Candy & Fishnet

I put little hula skirts on all the cupcake stands and added colorful fish toppers to all the cupcakes

We placed Cinnamon doughnut holes in a bed of "sand" or I like to call it "brown sugar" to give our table a beachy feel.

How adorable are those cupcakes?! I was lucky to find striped cupcake liners too!

We used raffia to hang our banner and for all the candy labels.
I want to thank Lindy for the banner and all the printables, and be sure to stop by her Etsy shop for more! Hope you all have a Happy Aloha Friday!
*Working on an Ice Cream dessert table next~ stay tuned!