Barbie World + love

Eat Your Chi Chi Chi Chia..........

Howdy readers, I hope everyone is doing well…me I’m feeling grrreeaat *in my tony the tiger voice*. For the past week I’ve been eating these Chia seeds…yes the same seeds from the Chia pets you usually see around Christmas time. They are amazing…I have this energy out of nowhere! I was told about the seeds by an old co-worker that told me her cousin went from a size 16 to a size 9 in four months by eating 2 tablespoons of these seeds daily! That same day I went to Whole Check Foods and purchased a bag without even researching them. I just felt like they were going to be a good choice and boy was I right. I read about people loosing crazy amounts of weight….how are they loosing this weight you may ask….well let me tell you:

The chia seeds make this oil that plump up whatever food you are eating. They don’t have a taste to them so they won’t ruin your food, instead they ENHANCE the food. Making whatever flavor more…well flavorful. The seeds are great for your overall health because:

  • · They cut cravings for food
  • · The seeds make your food taste better because they have no flavor of their own
  • · They are rich in anti-oxidants
  • · You can BAKE with the Chia gel!! Use it as a substitute when baking.
  • · Chia is one of nature’s highest plant-based sources of protein (can you say energy!)
  • · Chia seeds are the richest plant source of Omega 3 oil, they contain more omega 3 than Salmon
  • · The seeds help balance blood sugar

source

· When added to water,the seeds increase in size making a gel which help you feel “full” · They have both soluble & insoluble, fiber so the gel like consistency allow the colon to be swept clean Let me tell you these darn Chia seeds have me amped up, I sprinkle them in my eggs, smoothie,in the chilli I made last night. I’ve got plans for these babies…big plans. They will forever be budgeted in my groceries list, I can’t believe how “new” I feel.

My main focus is not the weight loss (I wouldn't mind dropping some weight though) but all the other benefits these seeds bring. I don’t eat fish or drink milk so these seeds will help me in that department. I definitely suggest you try these seeds. If you do or are using them tell me how they work for you, I would love to know. Thanks for reading and have super duper day ;-)

Buy here