Barbie World + steve madden cougarr

I'm Going NUDE!!

The looks this season seems to include "nude" in everything, nude is the new "black". You see the stars prancing around in nude tone heels,clothes,accessories and when I looked through my closet I noticed I have a lot of nude colored pieces myself. I'm sssoo not a big time fashionista, I consider myself a simple girly girl that knows how to put myself together when I step out in the streets. I recently purchased the platform mary jane beauts in the pic above *on sale* and have yet to wear them. I think I will finally break these babies in this weekend *thinking of an outfit now*. Check out some of these pretty looks below:

The inspiration "Prada nude platform pump"

Kimmy looks so beautiful in this pic! I adore this look!

Kourtney looks so chic in this "nude" ensemble

Beyonce in a 'lax casual look

Have a good one lovelies!!!