Barbie World + Makeup

New Studio Gear CC Cream

STUDIO GEAR CC CREAM

CC stands for COLOR CORRECTING.

I am so lucky to be able to try Studio Gear's new CC Cream. I was a little skeptical at first so I've did some reading up on it.

"The difference between BB and CC creams is subtle–CC generally stands for “color correcting” and the products are meant to address issues like redness or sallowness (usually with light-diffusing particles), whereas BB creams are like lighter foundation with a few skin care benefits thrown in. “CC cream is a color corrector and will be lighter on the skin [than a BB cream],” celeb makeup artist Nico Guilis told us. “They have more of a whipped, light, fluffy feel and finish–kind of the new and improved BB.”
-Taken from the internet

The CC cream is light and feels like a mosturizer. It has great color coverage properties. I haven't seen a perment change in my redness or brown spots, but I will keep using it to see. Sometimes these things take time and that's ok! If I didn't have those two problem areas, I would just wear this CC cream at times..so far, I put a foundation or my bb cream over it. I feel like a put lotion on my face after I apply it, that's a nice feeling! This would be great to wear during the summer instead of heavy foundation!

I love how it brightens my face up! It isn't greasy at all.
I think Studio Gear has a big win-win with this product!

This is the info I found on Studio Gear's web site...

" Transform and enhance your complexion with the newest revolution in beauty – Studio Gear Color Correcting Cream. This incredibly light formula can simultaneously fight aging, retain moisture, and cover and treat blemishes with a non-oily, perfectly radiant finish.
Key Benefits: - Prevents fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients
- Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention
- Brightens and luminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application"

I think it lives up to the promises from all that I have seen!

It is pricey for the small size though. $34.00 for a small tube. If using this over some time does follow through with the anti-aging promises, then it would be more than worth it. I would have to use it longer to see. Building collagen is a big claim but of course, we all want healthier looking skin!!
The color choices are natural, wheat, and linen.
You can save 10 percent using my code-
* Check the web site for details about a deluxe sample of this CC cream with a $34 purchase!

Make sure you follow Studio Gear- https://www.facebook.com/#!/StudioGearCosmetics?fref=ts Links to other their other social media sites are here as well! They have contests and discounts all the time! http://studiogearcosmetics.com/ While you are there, grab their Revisionist anti-again complex. Fantastic results! I also adore their Lip Lacquers... stay on your lips forever!!! Hope yall enjoy, get yours now for summer! Kerrie