Barbie World + love

Twenty dollar makeup challenge!!!

Hello, my friend Krista requested that I do the 20 dollar makeup challenge. The idea is to use only 20 dollars for a full face of makeup. Sorry it took so long Krista, but so glad you requested it, it was a blast to do!!!

Here are the products I used:

* Elf flawless foundation- $ 6 Online
* Elf Studio under eye Concealer & Highlighter- $ 3 Online
* Essence eyeshadow in Disco Diva- $ 1.99 @ Ulta
* Essence Eyeliner Pen- $ 2.99 @ Ulta
* Elf Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara- $ 1 @ Target *Just the clear mascara
* Jordana mascara Best Lash Mascara- $ 2.99 @ Ulta
* Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Don't Blink Pink for Lips & Cheeks- $ 1.99 @ Walgreens
* Baby Powder to stop the shine less than $ 1.00 @ Dollar Tree

Ok s o, I went a little over twenty dollars!!

www.eyeslipsface.com For ELF products!

 
TIPS
 
To use lipstick as blush- Just apply a small amount to the back of your hand and dip your brush in it and apply like you typically do blush! You can use eye shadow as blush and lipstick (be careful of some that aren't made for lips!) Be creative!
To use baby powder as face powder- Just use a small amount to stop the shine. Can be mixed with a little foundation to add color!

 

My friend Krista who requested for me to do this makes some wonderful designs on the computer, check her out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/havingahoot She's a great person!!

This was really interesting to do! I like when you guys request something, so send them to makeupartistkerrie@gmail.com

Make sure you are posting your makeup pictures on www.facebook.com/makeupartistkerrie We love to see them!

** On a special note- My beautiful friend Kayla is my editor for my blogs now and I so appreciate her help!!! Thank you Kayla!!!

- Kerrie