Barbie World + love

Barbie Doll

Hey
I really wanted to buy and try this but it's not cheap! Ok, it's not expensive, $5 but I can go to the dollar store and by body wash for, you guessed it $1! I am trying to find some washes that moisturize really well though. I saw this half off so I went ahead and purchased it. Here is how I feel after using it a while-

I love the smell of Coconut, sadly though, I couldn't smell it at all with this product. I could smell the Bamboo Leaf Extract however. It is fantastic! It did make my skin feel pretty good but overall, not that much better then my $1 products. You can even find things on sale at Walgreens or sometimes Target that are closer to the dollar store range and work well. I don't think I would buy this again. Sorry Dial, I love your soap but you didn't get it for me this time!!!

Here are the ingredients. Now that I am going to school for skin care, I am really into checking ingredients and seeing what I am using on my face/body. I think companies add a lot of unnecessary things!

Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-8, Fragrance, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl Pg- Dimonium Chloride, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Blue 1, Red 33. - See more at: http://www.dialsoap.com/products/coconut-water-bamboo-leaf-extract-ultra-fresh-hydrating-body-wash#sthash.7Houws4h.dpuf

I will leave you to look them up this time! Make sure you are checking your products, know what you are using!

If you know of something that really smells like Coconut, let me know @
https://www.facebook.com/makeupartistkerrie

Kerrie
Have you checked out my other blog?

http://mindsetofateacher.blogspot.com/