Barbie World + blog

My Verse.

Remember when I was in a slump, several weeks ago?

Boy oh boy, did I mean that in more ways than one.

Slumped on the couch with a bag of white cheddar rice cakes, in fact. Rice cakes, and water, and Emetrol, and sweatpants with even stretchier-than-usual waistbands. Slumped in my chair at the seafood restaurant on vacation, only able to choke down a potato. Slumped at my desk at work, ready to curl up and call it a night at 3 in the afternoon.

Gosh, that sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Fun might be the wrong word. Magic is more like it. Magic, pure and simple.

That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Dead Poets Society
I now know what a very big part of my own verse will be. We have some very happy news to share.

March will be a big month for our little family. Baby Stevenson is on the way.