Barbie World + love

NEW BEAUTY COMMUNITY COMING SOON!

Hello everyone,

As some of you know, I have been working on launching an online beauty community. I know there are some out there already; I just thought it would be fun to do! As of right now, there will be profiles, followers, topics, boards, and other fun things. I just created a site on Facebook to see how much interest I will get, as the community website outside of Facebook will cost me.
Please check this page out, and let me know your thoughts.

Note- This one on Facebook is just to get your name/blog/page out there. I would like you to still post your questions, pics, etc. on the beauty pages that you already love- this is not meant to take away from that.
Please read the “about me “ section of the page when you LIKE it.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
There isn't much activity on the page yet, let's get it going! A good way to self promote!!

-Kerrie