Barbie World + Makeup

ULTA CONTEST

Hello

Just a quick post to plea for your help!

Ulta is having a contest and the prize is BIG! Gift cards galore!

I really want/need to win. Since we are in the process of adoption, I don't spend a whole lot on beauty anymore (almost everything you see posted is reviews or given to me by friends) so I need to win this gift card so I can use it for things over the next year or so while we spend money for adoption. See, it's a good reason!!! Also, I will purchase a few things for giveaways (so it may benefit you, that sounds reasonable, doesn't it?!!) and I will purchase a few things for auctions for the adoption.

So, did I make my case strong enough?!?!

VOTE AND SHARE PLEASE!!

http://www.ultabeautylols.com/lol/19429 IS WHERE YOU VOTE FOR ME.
KERRIE BARKER " Buy 1, get one half- off"

THANKS SO MUCH.

Kerrie