Barbie World + blog

Allow me to reintroduce myself.

Ho-kay, so... how has it been over a month since I last posted?

Last time that happened -- actually, the only other time that has happened since I started blogging -- I was pregnant, it was early on, I hadn't told absolutely everyone yet, and I couldn't think of a single thing to write about that didn't involve babies. So I took a one-monthish hiatus.

That is (blessedly) not the case this time.

Now, I am just insanely busy during the day and incredibly zoned out at night. I'm still working, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot -- but I'm squeezing the work into early mornings, naptimes, and late nights. We are sanding and priming and painting the house. Jack is eating peas and carrots and oatmeal and apples, standing up when I try to help him sit, mysteriously managing to scoot all over place, and generally being the best little baby you ever did see. Also, doing a number on my lower back. Snuggly infants should not weigh 20 pounds, you know? But I'm having a great time with my chunky monkey.

Fall is right around the corner. Things are getting somewhat together in our new home. I'm starting to get into my stay at home groove. So more posts are coming soon.

But I figured I should start somewhere, and this little random update seemed as good as any.

Happy Wednesday, friends:)