Barbie World + swap party

Fabulous Swap Party

I spent my holiday weekend SWAPPING~ clothes, that is! When I first saw the gorgeous Swap Party over at P is for Party I knew it was my kind of party! I got some of my girlfriends together and planned our own Swap party. Of course I had the FAB Kristy of Posh Pixels Design Studio design the gorgeous Peach & Gray printables.

The girl that pulled the longest straw got to Swap first (lucky me;). I ordered some gorgeous straws from Think Garnish to make these pretty flags.

This is the first time I worked with edible images (don't judge me;). I didn't have a square cookie cutter, so I had to improvise. I can go on about how I can improve, but I guess we all live and learn...

If you haven't tried these babies your totally missing out! Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil, and Asiago Cheese croutons with Red Wine Vinaigrette!

Cupcake favors in clear boxes from Garnish, and fondant toppers from Two Sugar Babies.

This was just some of the fabulous items we all swapped. Everything left over will be donated to Dress for Success.
*Thanks, Christi for all the swapping tips;)Stay tuned for our next SWAP!