Barbie World + love

Gorgeous Halloween Dessert Table

I've asked my readers to submit Halloween inspiration, and so happy to report that they have been sending gorgeous photos my way! This dessert table was sent to me from Nicole of Dough A Deer. She worked with a bunch of Etsy shops and had Candee by Sandee set up this gorgeous display!

This lolly pop tree is crazy cute!

Love these super cute acorn & pumpkin sugar cookies on the lined platters from Sugar Coated Cookies.

The most adorable "lil doughnuts" I've ever seen from Dough A Deer!!!

Pumpkin Spice Truffles from Lolli Dreams.

Sugar cookie pops from Sweet Lydia's

Thats a MARSHMALLOW from Have it Sweet!!! Looks so yummy~ right?!

Can't have a Halloween party without the "treats"! These favor bags are from Simple Tastes.
*I hope you will all stop by these awesome shops for your Halloween shopping! Be sure to send me your own Halloween ispiration to be considered for a feature on my blog too!
*Photography by Christine Bentley