Barbie World + love

Low on money?!?! Try these GREAT cheap products!

Hey everyone!
Money is so tight now a days so let me tell you about some products you will love and are CHEAP! The brand is called ELF. I purchase mine at Target. http://www.eyeslipsface.com/. Elf is a cheaper brand of makeup then even your normal drug store brands (Revlon, Lorel etc). A lot of the products cost less then 5 dollars! Normally that would turn me away, thinking how good could it be since it is so cheap, however everything I have tried so far is really good. I will make a list of specifically what I have tried below. Just because something is cheap, doesn't mean it always is. So don't be afraid to give Elf brand products a try. I think you will be surprised, then you can save your money for the expensive products that are worth it!

e.l.f. Essential Hypershine Gloss Box Set 5.00
e.l.f. Essential Nail Polish Remover Pads 1.00 (for the pack)
* They work soooooooooo well!!!!!!!!
e.l.f. Studio Small Smudge Brush 3.00 (great for eyeshadow detail)
e.l.f. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 3.00
* Actually, more like a foundation then tinter mosturizer
e.l.f. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine 1.00
* for 1.00 you can buy a bunch (one for car, one for bathroom, one for office etc!)