Barbie World + Nonpareil

Shabby Chic Birthday Party

I've been wanting to share my girls' Shabby Chic Birthday Party with you all for a while now. I had to keep things hush-hush until my contribution for Nonpareil Magazine came out. I was lucky enough to shoot my Nonpareil Magazine dessert table the day before my girls' party. I found gorgeous fabric to cover my table, and used most of what I had left over from the shoot to decorate the party.

There were lots of vintage touches at the party. The Cherry Lemonade was a hit~ I almost forgot to snap a photo of it before it was all gone! I love the Cherry Lemonade sign from Green Apple Paperie.

There was rock candy with gorgeous birdcage printables from Posh Pixels Design Studio, and cupcakes with fondant toppers from Two Sugar Babies.

These lovely cupcake pedestals came from Hello Hanna!

This was a delicious vanilla raspberry cake from my friend Loren over at The Baking Sheet.

These had to be my favorite. My girls added two cherry Lolly's to mini spice jars and covered them with doilies for favors.
If you haven't seen all my gorgeous spread (Beautiful in Blue) and DIY's over at Nonpareil Magazine HERE. You must stop by!