Barbie World + love

First, There Was One Last Glimmer of Summer.

Over two weeks ago, we took off for Florida to kick of my birthday celebration with my parents and check out my dad's new digs.

We let the morning sun toast our bones.

We let the afternoon storms soak our skin.

We witnessed the first presidential debate in shared horror.

We tripped through Disney World, although the baby did cramp my style a bit (no Space Mountain -- check out Kyle's face, look what I missed! I will never not laugh at that picture.)

We ate and ate and ate and laughed and ate some more.

This was probably the last real vacation we'll take without a baby for the next decade or so... although I hear that grandparents LOVE quality time, and Ireland for our 5 year anniversary looks mighty tempting, so, you know, everyone can just keep that in mind....

We definitely made the most of it. It was wonderful.

Thanks, Mom and Dad!