Barbie World + love

New Elf items!

HEY ELF FAN'S!

* I had so many issues with this blog, which is why I delayed in posting but Blogger won't let me do what I need to do, to fix it..so here it is anyway....

I love ELF overall. Granted some of their products aren't great but since so many are..I stick by them! I'm gonna tell ya, I have soo many ideas that would make them an even better brand though..they really need to hire me as a beauty adviser. I'm not kidding, I would boost their sales..well that's what I keep telling myself!

This is what I bought this time:

Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks $2.00
* In the Nude I bought this one for my sister!!!

* Pink Umbrellas
So far, I like these alot. I like pencils/sticks so you can use it as a lip liner as well. They didn't last any longer than regular lip gloss and they need more colors..overall great value for the price.

Jumbo pencils:
Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks- $2.00 each
* Check me out
* Like a boss
* Little Miss thing
* Midnight Rendezvous

Matte eyeshadow in Nude $3.00
I have no idea why I got a Nude eyeshadow..that is not me at all. I must have clicked something and accidentally changed it and not noticed. This looks exactly like my skin..what's the point!!! I found it hard to get out of the container. I just used the brush and tried a little on my brow-bone so if your reading this and you happen to want it, let me know and I will send it to you. The first person to let me know will receive it.

Eye Refresh $3.00
I have had bad dryness under my eyes for some time. A Avveno product I have been using has helped but I want to see what this does also. I haven't used it yet. The silver bottle looks nice and like it would work... I'm a sucker for packaging!!!!
" The cooling sensation of the Eye Refresh roller ball brightens and refreshes the eye area to help alleviate under eye puffiness and dark circles. Infused with key ingredients Pomegranate, Rosemary, Green Tea, Cucumber and Grape to hydrate and nourish the delicate skin around your eyes. "
I t sounds like it has the right ingredients to work..but who knows how much of each one..so we shall see.




Discover your new fall look $33.00 but it was on sale so I bought it for 3.30!!!!!!!!
Set includes:
Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes
Essential Large Get The Look Set in Mauve
Studio Contouring Blush/Bronzer in St. Lucia
Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Essential Dump Bag


HD Blush in Diva $3.00
I don't know why but I wound up with two in "Diva"
At first I was like "what a tiny little bottle" but it was super cute (again with being a sucker for packaging) however, it takes so little product..I will probably have it for years..half a little pump is way to much. I put it on and my husband walked by and said "Cherry Blossom" I don't know what possessed him to say those words but it fits the color perfectly. I looked like a clown! Pump out the tiniest amt you possible can. A little liquid came out the first time... but no biggie. I used my ELF blush brush to apply.



Mascara and shadow shield $3.00
I am so excited about this because I do have a tendency to get messy sometimes and I am interested to see how it works. Somehow the other ways of getting this job done don't appeal to me, business card etc. Not sure if I will use it alot but maybe on clients!!!

Brushes $3.00
Pointed foundation brush
Small Stipple Brush
Small Tapered Brush

Transparent Mascara Primer $3.00
If you know anything about me, you know I strongly believe in mascara primer. This worked really well. I am very impressed I must say. This is much better than the clear they have. I definitely say get this!!! It is white so you see your lashes looking long and separated than quickly after applying, use your mascara..don't let it dry between!

Organizer:
Somehow I wound up with a organizer bag!! I don't remember ordering and I don't see it on my confirmation..I will email ELF and see how that got on there..also the mirror was broke. Not a bad little bag, so maybe they will replace it and maybe I should pay for it, if I didn't...

Well that is what I bought and my take on the items I have tried. Sorry it took me so long to post this. What have you bought from ELF lately?!?! Let us know on Gorgeous-Glamour's Facebook page!

-Kerrie