Barbie World + style

Next stop is unknown but I'm sure who will accompany me in this journey. It's more than enough

NADINE leggings
ZANONE sweater
Suede fringes cape
DSQUARED2 ankle boots
DIOR Detective bag
COLLECTION PRIVÉE hat
CHANEL earrings
VETROFUSO ring

The window dresser had just completed a really great delicious autumn window. I just arrived while he was giving the last look to the final result and delighting in his work of art. I immediately spotted the fringes cape I'm wearing in these shots and I could not craving it badly, so I went in to buy it. In that moment I realized that it was a unique piece and they should take it directly from the window. Result: I was very happy for my purchase, the window dresser a bit 'less, since he had to work overtime in the attempt to fill that void I had created!

I built this outfit starting right from the cape and combining different shades of brown : from the leggings with a bit changing python print, going through the sweater that just appeared, to finish with the Dsquared2 ankle boots lined with fur, a real must for this season. To give a touch of light to this look I decided to wear my Collection privée cream hat, combined with the Dior Detective bag in the same shade. In the end, a little habit, an umbrella, which was well suited both to the location and the gloomy day. While I was taking these pics I felt like a traveler from another era, what do you think about?

_______________________________________________________________________

Il vetrinista aveva appena finito di completare una grande vetrina autunnale davvero deliziosa. Io sono arrivata proprio mentre dava un’ultima occhiata al risultato finale e si compiaceva della sua opera d’arte. Ho immediatamente adocchiato la mantella con le frange che indosso in questi scatti e non ho potuto fare a meno di desiderarla ardentemente, così sono entrata per acquistarla. In quel momento ho appreso che si trattava di un pezzo unico e che avrebbero dovuto prenderlo direttamente dalla vetrina. Risultato: io ero molto felice per il mio acquisto, il vetrinista un po’ meno, dato che ha dovuto fare gli straordinari nel tentativo di colmare quel vuoto che gli avevo creato!
Ho costruito questo outfit partendo proprio dalla mantella e accostando diverse tonalità di marrone : dai leggings con stampa pitonata un po’ cangiante, passando per la maglia che spunta appena, per finire con gli stivaletti di Dsquared2 rivestiti internamente di pelo, vero must di questa stagione. Per dare un tocco di luce a questo look ho deciso di indossare il mio cappello panna di Collection privée, abbinato alla Dior Detective nella stessa tonalità. Infine, un piccolo vezzo, l’ ombrello, che ben si addiceva sia alla location che alla giornata uggiosa. Mentre scattavo queste foto avevo la sensazione di essere una viaggiatrice di un’altra epoca, voi cosa ne pensate?