Barbie World + love

October Lovely Beauty Box "Falling in love with you".

Hey!!!

Ready to see what's in the October Lovely beauty box?!?!

Mac Gel cleanser Came with two small sample jars so should be enough to get a week or so of face washes out of it!
"Fresh, vibrant, skin-tingling cleanser with refreshing extracts of cucumber and algae. Full-on foam, yet delightfully soap-free. Conditions, nourishes and hydrates leaving skin clean, clear, smooth and protected. For a blast of freshness for the skin; just activate with water." This is off of Macs Web site. The bottle is $10.00 not a bad price at all!

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics- Lip Liner pencil in Truly Red

I have never heard of this company, have you? I prefer automatic pencils instead of this that you have to sharpen, call me lazy ! But it looks nice and worth a shot! $14.00 dollars off of The Lovely Beauty Shop. See below for the Link.

DermOrganic Masque- Intensive Hair Repair
Made with Argan Oil- That's a very popular oil now a days so this is a great thing to get!
This is what it promises to do-
* Makes hair healthy again. * Repairs damaged hair. * Smoothes and textures. * Enriched with Omega-6, antioxidants and rice protein.
I am always willing to try a new hair product so this is exciting. It's a 1 fl oz bottle so I will probably get 3 or 4 uses out of it for my very thick, long hair. $16.99 for 18oz. On The Lovely Beauty Shop.

Redken Smooth lock shampoo and conditioner.
3 samples of each..and each sample you could get at least 2 uses out of. I am glad that Lovely Beauty Box is generous with the samples because it's impossible to tell if something really works well unless you use it several times! This has thermal care too so that's good. I have tried Redken in the past and wasn't that impressed, so let's see how this does! $16.99 @ Ulta! Don't forget to look for a coupon on Google- Ulta coupons.

Hempz Citrus Blossom Herbal Body Moisturizer. 1 Sample packet. This has Shea butter, vitamins, antioxidants, ginseng as some of the main ingredients. It says it provides 12 hour moisturization- that would be awesome!! Maybe I will try it on my legs because they have been so dry lately..will get back to you on how it works!!
http://www.hempzbodycare.com/Products/Products.html?pid=175 Sold in Salons.

Pureology precious oil shampoo & conditioner. I haven't tried these from the last box but am looking forward to it. Maybe I will give these to my sister to test out since she has color treated hair and it specifically says that is what it is for. It says brittle too, so keep this in mind if your hair is brittle- this could help! I could only find this sold in salons. http://www.pureology.com/systems/precious-oil.You can go to their site, listed here, and it will lead you to salons in your area. They have a whole system of products that may be worth checking out.

Byphasse Anti-Rides eyes life cream Sign me up! Slather this eye life cream all over my eyes- now! They could use it. I wish I had received more than 1 sample of this but since you don't have to use much eye cream, it should last long enough to see if there are some results. I may need this in bucket form ! :)
I am not sure where to purchase this. I didn't see a specific web site, try google and see what you can find.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LovelyBeautyTips?fref=ts https://twitter.com/LoveBeautyTips
The shop: http://www.lovelybeautyshop.com/

Stayed tuned for more great blogs about The Lovely Beauty Box!

Kerrie