Barbie World + style

A touch of red and a lot of computers' problems


. Black boyfriend jeans: DOLCE&GABBANA
Handmade inspired by Chanel earrings t-shirt
Red wool coat: CELYN b.
Black leather strips sandal: GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON ALMA MULTICOLOR. I apologize for my absence but I had a lot of problems with my pc, so I couldn’t post. But, I am trying to keep up with the time I have lost with an outfit where I wear another t-shirt realized by me. In this case I have drawn my inspiration from the famous Chanel earrings. I have decorated by hand a stylized face and I have recreated double C shape, sewing in them white beads with a gold beads’ thin edge.

Besides, I want to inform you that from now on, as well as on Lookbook, you can follow me also on Weardrobe who’s wearing what : you’ll find the link in the right column.

In the end, special thanks to Nati by Fashioncoup, very busy in writing her Master Thesis, for asking my opinion about fashion blogs…I hope to be helpful! ________________________________________________________________________
Scusate la mia assenza ma ho avuto molti problemi con il pc quindi non ho potuto postare. Ma recupero subito il tempo perso proponendovi un outfit nel quale indosso un’altra t-shirt realizzata da me. In questo caso ho tratto ispirazione dai famosi orecchini di Chanel. Ho decorato a mano un volto stilizzato ed ho ricreato la forma delle due C cucendo al loro interno delle perline bianche con un sottile bordo di perline oro.

Inoltre, volevo informarvi che da ora, oltre che su Lookbook, potete seguirmi anche su Weardrobe who’s wearing what : troverete il link nella colonna di destra.

Infine ringrazio Nati di Fashioncoup, impegnata con la sua Tesi di Master, per aver chiesto la mia opinione sui fashion blogs…spero di esserle stata utile!