Barbie World + love

Beauty Bloggers HQ

I stumbled upon a website called Beauty Bloggers HQ. Although I just found it, it looks like a great way to meet other bloggers and help get your name out there. They have a monthly task to complete and this will be my first one. Check out their page, and see if it's something you would be interested in as a blogger.
How long have you been blogging?
Off and on since 2010. Unfortunately, some bumps in the road in my life have had to take priority.
What/who inspired you to start blogging?
I've always loved to write, and since I started a Makeup Artistry business, I thought this would be a fun idea also. I love blogging about beauty products!
Did you tell your family and friends about your blog? If so, what was their reaction? Are they supportive or "in the dark" about your blogging?
My twin sister is very supportive, but most comes from friends and fellow beauty addicts!
What goals or dreams did you have for your blog when you started? Have you accomplished them?
My goals are to help people with beauty needs and self-confidence. My ultimate goal is to be a paid blogger! I believe that I do help people with beauty and confidence and my ultimate goal… well that's to be determined still!
If you could give your beginner-blogger-self one tip of advice, what would it be?
Blog consistently. That is a big key, and I admit, I still am not the best at it!
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being a blogger?
That I don't have as much time as I would like for it. Also, getting your name out there is not always as easy as I would like it!
What does your blog name mean? How did you decide on it?
It's because my makeup artistry is Gorgeous-Glamour so I wanted to have the same theme!
This was fun, thank you for letting me participate Beauty Blogger Headquarters!!!
Here is the web page if my fellow blogger friends want to get in on this as well! http://beautybloggerhq.blogspot.com/p/novembers-task-in-beginning.html?showComment=1352139077402
-Kerrie