Barbie World + transitiong hair

HALLOWEEN AND HAIR!!

**MY FIRST POST YAY!**

Ssssooo EVERYONE that knows me knows that i ABSOLUTELY LOOOVE HALLOWEEN! Xmas,New Years, Valentine's Day they don't get me as hyped up as Halloween. This year i was trying to decide what i wanted to do with my hair. I thought about a wig and last year i wore a half wig. Then i decided i would wear my own hair. I did a Bantu Knot Out with Shea Moisture and Kinky Curly Custard and it held up pretty nicely... what ya think? I was celebrating my birthday on halloween because i was in the u.s. visiting on vacation for a week. I split half of my time in memphis and the other half in atlanta. My friends were awesome for throwing me a little birthday bash!

Heres my costume from 2009,I was the sexy nutcracker lol
The wig i have on is "Yasmin" by Outre(loove this wig) :

Have a good one guys!! Muah :-D