Barbie World + video

Happy Birthday A Bit Of Fashion

Today A Bit Of Fashion is one year old and I thought to celebrate it with this video in which I wanted to go over the best moments of this first great milestone reached by my blog. I have to thank Manuela, who is able to transform my passion for fashion in wonderful pics and, of course, all of you who constantly follow me and support me with your comments, e-mails and advice. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

__________________________________________________________________________

Oggi A Bit Of Fashion compie un anno e ho pensato di festeggiarlo con questo video in cui ho voluto ripercorrere i migliori momenti di questa prima importante tappa raggiunta dal mio blog. Devo ringraziare Manuela, che riesce a trasformare in stupende immagini la mia grande passione per la moda e, ovviamente, tutti voi che mi seguite costantemente e mi supportate con i vostri commenti, e-mail e consigli. Un grazie dal profondo del mio cuore.

.
.......................... ................ />