Barbie World + style

Let's start!


. Spending some months reading other people's blogs and after a life dedicated to my biggest passion, fashion, I have decided that my moment had come. So, “a bit of fashion” is born to be a kind of diary that describes a journey into my world, discovering my style, my creations and all the things that capture my attention every day, fascinating me.

All was possible thanks to some special people who were able to put my dreams into reality. First of all Manuela by LovoDesign, like an excellent web designer she succeeded in the hard work to realize all my ideas, and like a skilful photographer with Pierangelo’s support by M photographers, she indulged all my whims; Nadia that, even from the cold Dublin, supports me and helps me warmly; and, last but not least, my first style and elegance icon, my loved mother.

Together with all of you that would participate to my blog with advices and suggestions I hope to enjoy and passionate myself more and more, because as Christian Dior loved to say: “Fashion doesn’t exist without precision, enthusiasm and passion”. ___________________________________________________________________. Dopo mesi passati a seguire i blog altrui, ma soprattutto dopo una vita dedicata alla mia più grande passione, la moda, ho deciso che era giunto anche il mio momento. Così è nato “a bit of fashion”, una sorta di diario che racconta un viaggio nel mio mondo, alla scoperta del mio stile, delle mie creazioni e di tutto ciò che ogni giorno riesce a catturare la mia attenzione e ad affascinarmi.

Tutto questo è stato possibile grazie ad alcune persone davvero speciali che hanno saputo trasformare in realtà i miei sogni. Prima su tutti Manuela di LovoDesign, che da eccellente web designer è riuscita nel difficile compito di concretizzare tutte le mie idee e, da abile fotografa grazie anche all’aiuto di Pierangelo di M photographers, ha assecondato tutti i miei capricci; Nadia che, anche dalla fredda Dublino, mi sostiene e mi aiuta calorosamente; ed infine lei, la mia prima icona di stile ed eleganza, la mia adorata madre.

Insieme a tutti coloro che vorranno partecipare al mio blog con consigli, suggerimenti, critiche spero di divertirmi ed appassionarmi sempre di più, perché come amava dire Christian Dior: “La moda non esiste senza la precisione, l’entusiasmo e la passione”.