Barbie World + transitioning hair

My TOP 5 FAV conditioners for "Co-Washing"

Co-Washing? What does that term mean? Well co-washing is simply washing your hair with conditioner instead of shampoo. I co-wash my hair around 2-3 times a week. There are many benefits to co-washing:

  • Keeps your hair moisturized
  • Your new growth stays soft and easier to handle
  • Scalp is always clean (which is good for growth)
  • Doesn't dry your hair out

I could go on and on and on lol. In the hot heat of Panama i enjoy co-washing my hair and do it as often as i can. Here are my top FAV conditioners, in order:

  1. AUSSIE MOIST- WALGREENS,TARGET,WALMART
  2. ORS REPLENISHING OLIVE OIL CONDITIONER-WALMART,LOCAL B.S.S.
  3. GIOVANNI SMOOTH AS SILK-WHOLE FOODS,SELECTED WALMARTS
  4. HELLO HYDRATION-WALGREENS,CVS,TARGET,WALMART
  5. VO5 MOISTURE MILK-DOLLAR TREE,WALGREENS,CVS
There are a few others i dabble with every now and then, i am a "conditioner collector" lol
Have a good one lovelies!