Barbie World + glam

Profesional photo Shoot with Kellie Rettig photography and Just Fab Cosmetics New eye pigments!

Hello,

I was so excited the other day to have a professional photo shoot to show off Just Fab Cosmetics new eye pigments. The photographer was my sister, Kellie L. Rettig Photography- "Never Forget!" and even though we got beat out by the rain, we were able to get a few great shots first!

Professional photo with Just fab Cosmetics New eye pigments:

Thank you so much to Kellie!

Kellie Rettig Photography- "Never Forget!"
If you read my blog then you hear me talk about Just Fab Cosmetics! They have recently come out with eye pigments! The ones I have tried are incredible. BRIGHT, BEAUTIFUL AND SHIMMERY! I can't wait to try them all!
Here are some things to remember when using Just Fab Cosmetics:

* A little goes a very long way. You only need a tiny bit. Packing these pigments on makes a difference too.

* The eye primer is amazing. It is one of my favorites. Really makes your eyeshadow stay and again, you only need a little!

* On these pigments, I had a little trouble getting them above the shifter. Just hold them upside down, with the lid on, and shake a little.

The ones I used were Sunshine, Your majesty, and Vixen.
I don't have Sunshine here because I left it for my sister to try, because she's my Sunshine!

When I was doing my look ( I used starry night from Just Fab Cosmetics as my eyeliner) I mixed the gold (Your majesty) with vixen..it made vixen look more greenish then just dark. It is a beautiful dark color, with red glitter, however I just thought it would look good as greenish with the other colors.

I hope you like these pigments too and make sure and order some now..they would be beautiful at Christmas and great Christmas presents!!!
Don't forget to get some setting spray, you will need it through the Holiday Parties!

Here are the pictures that I took: (non-professional)

Don't judge my photography, I'm a makeup artist not a photographer! :)

Here are all the products used during the photo shoot:
Lancome LA Base Primer
Dr Feel Good Complexion Balm by Benefit
Garnier Skin Renew eye roller concealer & B.B. Cream
Merle Norma Compact Makeup in "Alabaster Beige"
Merle Norman Powder Foundation in "Ultra Chiffon"
Just Fab Cosmetics eyeshadow in Starry Night
Just Fab Cosmetics NEW pigments in Sunshine, Your majesty & Vixen
Elf Mineral primer
Hard Candy Blush in Living Doll
Loreal Double Extend primer
Jordana Best lash Mascara
Lightening Lash Mascara
Youngblood Lip Liner Pencil
Loreal Infallible Le Gloss-8 Hour in Pink Topaz
DANG, that's a lot of products for one face!!!
Hope the pictures were worth it, I think so!
Thanks again so much to Kellie L. Rettig Photography & Just Fab Cosmetics!

Also,
Here is my new favorite blue pigment-
Cookie Monster.
Two different ways to wear it:


Brenda, The maker of Just Fab Cosmetics. She used primer & NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk 


Just primer underneath

Let me know what you think of these, I know you will adore them too!
- Kerrie