Barbie World + vintage

Summer is so far and winter is just around the corner


. .
Vintage suede dress
Tweed jacket: DOLCE&GABBANA
Vintage studded belt Bag: ZUCCA SPY BAG FENDI
Brown suede open toe: CASADEI
Handmade crochet earrings
. I took these pictures in Orta in one of the last autumn’s days. Behind me one of the most beautiful lake’s view from where it’s possible to admire San Giulio’s island.
. This dress means a lot to me, it belonged to my mother and I have to admit: vintage is going to passionate me more and more.
.
In this outfit I wear a pair of natural crochet with amber drop pendent earrings, they are realized in collaboration with my mother, you will see a lot of those kind of creations.
.
Very soon you will have the chance to buy all my handmade accessories on line, in the e-commerce area... I hope that you will like them! ________________________________________________________________________. Queste foto le ho scattate uno degli ultimi giorni d’autunno ad Orta. Alle mie spalle uno degli scorci più belli del lago dal quale è possibile ammirare l’isola di San Giulio.
. Sono particolarmente affezionata a questo abito che apparteneva a mia madre e, devo ammettere: il vintage mi sta appassionando sempre di più.
.
In questo outfit indosso anche un paio di orecchini all’uncinetto color ecrù con pendente a goccia color ambra. Sono realizzati a mano in collaborazione con mia madre, vedrete spesso accessori di questo tipo.
.
Molto presto attiverò una sezione del blog dove poter acquistare le mie creazioni, una e-commerce area... Ovviamente spero vi piacciano!