Barbie World + life

The Huetiful Hair Steamer

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT!!

The Huetiful Hair Steamer "restores moisture 5x better than conditioner alone"! At least that's what everyone says. I've watched the videos on YouTube, read reviews, and I have gotten physco about this steamer! Its on my Xmas wish list, I've been mentioning it in conversations with my mom, anything to get the point across. At a whopping $114 its just not on the top of my list right now so i am hoping i will receive it as a Xmas present or at least get someone to go half on it with me lol. If I don't get it for Xmas I will break down and buy it before New Year's and i PROMISE i will do a review :-)
Here's a little more info on it:

Cost: $114.95 INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING
Product: Huetiful Steamer
The Huetiful Steamer is specifically designed for the unique needs of curly and wavy hair, restoring moisture 5x better than deep conditioners alone , opening up the cuticles of your hair to allow any conditioner you choose to penetrate better and work more effectively, bathing your hair with warm ozone enriched mist to replenish moisture lost from chemical treatments, and reducing breakage and split ends caused by dry hair.