Barbie World + style

Finally, it's Christmas time also on my blog!

Blue sequins dress: H&M
Blue plastic ankle boots: MELISSA
Vintage neon pink plastic guitar earrings
Vintage pink plastic bracelet
Silver bracelet with heart: TIFFANY&Co.
Vintage black pearls bracelet
I’m really very happy to celebrate the first Christmas with you all, you that follow me every day! Not only that, the 26th is my birthda y and, therefore, I’m doubly pleased to celebrate also this special day with my readers.

The Xmas tree you see in these photos is that of my house, in my living room next to the fireplace, around which in the Christmas Eve we’ll unwrap all gifts... from this point of view I never grew up, what I used to do as a child I still do now and the magic atmosphere is always the same!

For the occasion, in this outfit I wear a sparkling dress but I couldn’t not add my personal touch... Have you noticed the ankle boots? In addition to their beautiful colour, they’ve an incredible scent... and then, they’re a pair of Melissa !
________________________________________________________________________
Sono veramente molto felice di poter festeggiare il primo Natale insieme a tutti voi che mi seguite. E non solo, il 26 sarà il mio compleanno e, quindi, sono doppiamente contenta di poter festeggiare anche questo giorno per me così speciale insieme ai miei lettori.

L’ albero di Natale che vedete in queste foto è quello di casa mia, nel mio soggiorno vicino al camino intorno al quale la notte di Natale si scarteranno tutti i regali…da questo punto di vista non sono mai cresciuta, ciò che facevo da bambina lo faccio ancora oggi e la magia è sempre la stessa!

Per l’occasione, in questo outfit indosso un abito scintillante ma non potevo non aggiungere un mio tocco personale…avete notato gli ankle boots? Oltre ad avere un colore stupendo, hanno un profumo incredibile…e poi sono un paio di Melissa !
Merry Christmas from

Enjoy this video... is wonderful! I LOVE NYC!
The First Snow, Canon 7D from Reid Carrescia on Vimeo..

After the greetings, don't forget to read my interview on Will be famous

I have to thank Sara that interviewed me for her interesting blog Will be famous. Read the full article here.

_______________________________________________________________________

Devo ringraziare Sara che mi ha intervistato per il suo interessante blog Will be famous. Leggete l'intero articolo qui.