Barbie World + The TomKat Studio

Glam Snowflake/SnowGirl Dessert Table

I wanted to share some details of my fabulous collaboration with Kim from The TomKat Studio to showcase her new "Let it Snow" SnowGirl printable collection. We were both VERY inspired by the SnowGirl dessert table from Juli of Sweet!Cupcakes and Treats that I feature HERE. Kim got to work on designs, and I got to work on brainstorming the perfect combo of whimsy & glam.

I'm VERY proud of my FIRST cake! Can you believe that?! It was super easy too! I used a ball cake pan to make a "snowball" out of vanilla cake covered in basic butter cream & coconut. These ADORABLE 3D SnowGirls from Two Sugar Babies were a perfect fit (as always;).

Kim from Sweeties by Kim sent me these GORGEOUS pearl dusted white chocolate covered Oreos! A must for the holidays!

Garnish sent me snow cones cups and wine boxes so that I could create these "Snow Cones". I'll post a DIY on them later;) Garnish is one of my FAVORITE shops!!!

I used these EDIBLE rice paper snowflakes from Sweet Deja Vu EVERYWHERE! I just love them!

I designed TWO tablescapes to showcase Kim's designs. The dessert table and the Children's Party Table. My girls' were thrilled to play dress-up;)

Kim designed adorable place cards with the girls' names on them and embellished Thank You tags. I used snowflakes as place mats, and added a little white Christmas Tree decorated with felt snow flake ornaments from Ooh La Lollipop. One gorgeous twisted lollipop from Amy's Sweet Dream was at each place setting. I also used Kim's Party Circles to adorn white paper straws from Bake it Pretty.

Hands down the best fudge pops I have ever seen!!! When I saw the Peadee Pops from Flour & Iced I knew I HAD TO HAVE THEM AT MY TABLE! They look AMAZING!!!

Sweeties by Kim is adding Petit Fours to her fabulous collection. Doughnuts from Dough A Deer, and Cookies from Sandy's Baking Memories were covered with sanding sugar to give that "glam" effect.

Last but not least my favorite photo from the shoot! My girls pictured with GORGEOUS Pettiskirt Outfits from Love Baby J, Headbands from Banner Boutique, Jewelry from Shimmering Smoochies, and boots from All Things For Baby. The gorgeous hanging Chandelier Pom Pom from Dolce Drive added the final touch!
*You can see more photos from our feature over at HWTM!!!