Barbie World + update

My Laptop Has Crashed

Yup,once again my laptop is down. Happened late last week and i've been going crazy! My monitor went out on my laptop and it's going to cost an arm and a leg to fix it so instead i will be purchasing another one. I've decided that i will have to eventually purchase two so i can have one for business and one for my personal use. Everything i do is on the internet and i just can't be without it. I did however get a new camera and i have been snapping pics like CRAZY! The images and video are ssooo nice on this camera and i can't wait to upload them!

I bought the Canon Powershot SX10IS, it's not a DSLR but the pics are pretty amazing! I will be all up in errrbody face on Christmas with my new camera,they are going to be SICK of me by the time i am through lol. If you guys don't hear from me before Christmas be safe and enjoy your holiday... muah xoxo