Barbie World + zara

Say hello to my big sweet dog

ZARA trousers
ZARA swallow shirt
ROBERTO CAVALLI cardigan
GUCCI Indy bag
CHLOÉ boots
Vintage male hat
YVES SAINT LAURENT ring
Gold balls earrings
It was a long time I wanted to take some pics with my dog and share them with you but as you can see, this is a rather challenging dog. A few days ago, however, just before going out, I thought it was the right moment to immortalize it and so here’s to you Ottone, a eight years Bernese Mountain Dog of an infinite sweetness. I still remember the day when I went to pick it up and came to me a wad of hair with huge paws that already predict its future size!
Coming, however, to my outfit, I opted for a look between the bon-ton and the English country house style in the shades of brown: micro squares trousers and swallow shirt, both by Zara and a soft Cavalli cardigan. Great importance to the accessories too: the already famous Chloé boots, the Gucci Indy bag, a vintage male hat and my new H&M mud nailpolish.

---
Era da molto tempo che volevo scattare delle foto insieme al mio cane e condividerle con voi ma, come potete vedere, si tratta di un cane piuttosto impegnativo. Qualche giorno fa, però, poco prima di uscire, ho pensato che fosse arrivato il momento giusto per immortalarlo e così ecco a voi Ottone, un Bovaro del Bernese di otto anni e di una dolcezza infinita. Ricordo ancora il giorno in cui sono andata a prenderlo e mi è venuto incontro un batuffolo di pelo con enormi zampe che facevano già presagire la sua futura mole!
Venendo, invece, al mio outfit, ho optato per un look tra il bon-ton ed il country inglese sui toni del marrone: pantaloni a micro quadretti e camicia con le rondini, entrambi di Zara ed un morbido cardigan di Cavalli. Grande spazio anche agli accessori: gli oramai noti stivali di Chloé, la Indy di Gucci, un cappello vintage da uomo ed il mio nuovo smalto fango di H&M.