Barbie World + love

Want your eyeshadow to last all night during your holiday parties? - REVIEW OF MAC'S PAINT POT

Hello!

I recently had a friend tell me about Mac's eyeshadow base (thanks Beonica!) -
* MAC Paint Pot
I believe you can wear it alone as a eyeshadow as well. I went to the Mac counter and they were able to give me a sample (It's lasted several months and I use it daily) of the color
" bare study " and I am in love!!!!!!!!!! It makes any color or brand I use LAST and eyes POP!! I really notice the difference when I forget it. With the base, I don't use near as much shadow as seems to bring out the pigment (this seems to hold true with any brand eyeshadow I've used to far). I think it's 16 dollars but more than worth it, a little goes a long way!
Stop by a Mac counter and ask for a sample, I promise you will be thrilled and won't leave home without it! GO and get it today before your holiday parties!
..Look for more reviews coming soon...