Barbie World + glam

Not your everyday looks..

Hello friends!
I am going to update my pictures with some new "not so everyday looks" to showcase my Makeup Artistry.
So look for those soon! Any looks you would like to see, let me know and I will do my best to copy it and post. While I am still building my business, I am needing some fresh faces to show my work onto my websites, any Volunteer's please contact me. I will be happy to come to your home! It will take a few hours for makeup and pictures but the time would be appreciated, fun and you have the chance to maybe learn some new makeup techniques! Have you ever wanted to see what you would look like with something totally bold and daring? Let's do it!
Alright, Ladies hope to hear from you. Thank you to everyone who has given my name out to client's already, keep it coming!
Look for a tutorial, coming soon!
Kerrie