Barbie World + who's who

Now or never

PINKO leggings
TOPSHOP sweater
WHO’S WHO jacket
BURBERRY PRORSUM boots
STELLA MCCARTNEY Falabella bag
ASOS claw bracelet
I’m very proud of these shots, I think they have a real soul. The fluorescent light combined with the metallic fabric of the leggings and the reflection of the wet floor creates a "fluid" effect that is, from my point of view, so impressive: I hope you enjoy it as well.
The outfit I chose, in line with the location, is very street and focused on the grey and black shades with metallic accents and just one color touch given by my fluo pink nailpolish. So, I wear Pinko charcoal leggings, polka-dot covered with silver glitter sweater, purchased online on Topshop and a warm Who’s Who lapin jacket. I couldn’t complete the look with my Stella McCartney Falabella bag, entirely covered with studs, the Burberry Prorsum boots and the Asos claw bracelet that I finally managed to wear for the first time..
. ---
Sono particolarmente soddisfatta di questi scatti, credo abbiano una vera e propria anima. La luce fluorescente unita al tessuto metallizzato dei leggings e al riflesso del pavimento bagnato crea un effetto “fluido” che dal mio punto di vista risulta davvero molto suggestivo: spero lo possiate apprezzare anche voi.
L’outfit che ho scelto, in linea con la location, è molto street e focalizzato sui toni del grigio e del nero con accenni metallici ed un unico tocco di colore dato dalla smalto rosa fluo. Indosso quindi leggings di Pinko antracite, maglia con pois ricoperti di brillantini argento, acquistata online da Topshop ed una calda giacca di lapin di Who’s Who. Non potevo non completare il look con la mia Falabella di Stella McCartney, interamente ricoperta di borchie, gli stivali di Burberry Prorsum ed il bracciale-artiglio di Asos che finalmente dopo diverso tempo sono riuscita ad indossare per la prima volta.