Barbie World + love

People, let me tell you 'bout my best friend...

I don't really know what we did before we brought Bailey home.
We don't have a single boring night at our house, because even if there's nothing else to do, she's always there. A stand-by game at our house is just to run away from her, which guarantees a high-speed, floor skidding chase, complete with unbridled joy when she catches up. Even when she's sleeping, she's adorable and/or funny -- splaying out in a most unladylike manner, barking softly at dream squirrels.

She and Kyle together are like peas and carrots.

And so, because it's been awhile since I bombarded you with photos of my two beloveds, here you go. You're welcome...

Help me!!!

Snuggling.

Zoolander. (Yes, Mom, that is the t-shirt you bought for me back in 1998. Kyle put it on to "surprise" me one day).

True love.
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. [Rodger Caras]