Barbie World + style

Step after step it's possible to go far away


Dress: M MISSONI
Leather strings boots: MIU MIU
Pochette: DIOR BEAUTY SPECIAL EDITION
Leather logo with pink silver flowers earrings: CHRISTIAN DIOR
Pink glass bracelet: BACCARAT
As I had already anticipated you in a previous post, I’ve a real passion for M Missoni dresses: they’re comfortable, fun, easy to wear and they suit you well for any occasion, just match the right accessories. In this case, I’ve chose a pair of Miu Miu leather strings boots, a small Dior Beauty Special Edition pochette and a Baccarat glass bracelet given to me by my mother, from Prague. As you may have noticed, I love to collect the Dior Beauty Special Editions : in addition to being very beautiful and useful, thanks to the make-up products within them, they’re real accessories, ideal to complete a look!
What do you think about the Polaroid I’ve put into this post? After twenty years I dusted off it and, with my big surprise, I discovered that it worked again. I adore it, it reminded me when I was a child, I think that I’ll go on to use it for future posts, cartridges allowing, cause, no longer producing, it’s hard to find them.

In the end I have to do two thanks. The first one if for Maria for having published one of my last outfit on Chicisimo. So, from now on, you can follow me also on this new fashion community: as usual you’ll find the link in the right column of the blog.
The second one is for Myra who have pubblished one of my photo on her wonderful blog The Electric... take a look here. ________________________________________________________________________

Come vi avevo già anticipato in un post precedente, ho una vera e propria passione per gli abiti di M Missoni : sono comodi, divertenti, facili e si adattano bene a qualsiasi occasione, basta abbinare i giusti accessori. In questo caso, io ho scelto un paio di boots stringati in cuoio di Miu Miu, una piccola pochette Dior Beauty Special Edition ed un bracciale in vetro di Baccarat, regalatomi da mia madre e proveniente da Praga. Come avrete avuto modo di notare, adoro collezionare le Special Editions di Dior Beauty : oltre ad essere molto belle ed utili, grazie ai prodotti di make-up al loro interno, sono dei veri e propri accessori, ideali per completare un look!
Cosa ne pensate della Polaroid che ho inserito in questo post? Dopo vent’anni l’ho rispolverata e, con mia grande sorpresa, ho scoperto che funzionava ancora. Io l’adoro, mi ricorda quando ero bambina, credo che continuerò ad utilizzarla anche per futuri post, cartucce permettendo, dato che, non producendole più, si fatica a trovarle.

Infine devo fare due ringraziamenti. Il primo è per Maria per aver pubblicato uno dei miei ultimi outfit su Chicisimo. Quindi, d’ora in avanti, potete seguirmi anche in questa nuova fashion community: troverete, come al solito, il link nella colonna di destra del blog.
Il secondo è per Myra che ha pubblicato una delle mie foto nel suo fantastico blog The Electric... guardate un po' qui.