Barbie World + love

The lovely beauty box- November

Hello,
Sorry I am late on this one you guys but it is awesome!!

These are the items that I received in my Lovely Beauty Box for November. This is an absolutely amazing box. I strongly suggest that you start a subscription with them!

* Violet Jolie Deep hydrating Deep Hydrating and Toning face cleanser

Paraben free
Argan Oil I have already been using this and I love it. It makes my skin feel so soft and I only need a little bit.
This is for all skin types!! It has Argan Oil and provides hydration! The full size came in the Box. 10.99$ online @ http://www.violetjolie.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=185

I did not see online that you could buy this at Target or Walmart.

Violet Jolie Eternal Beauty Face Cream
I am already using this too. Just takes a tiny bit, so it will last forever! A full size jar came. That's amazing. The box just paid for it's self with this 1 item!
Paraben free
Argan Oil
Pro-vitamin b5
A full size jar, and a BIG jar at that!
23.99$ online @ http://www.violetjolie.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=1&Itemid=185

I did not see online that you could buy this at Target or Walmart.

The following was taken from the website for VIOLET JOLIE:

"Argan for the Skin

Argan Oil offers complete nutrition for the skin with its high vitamin and fatty acid content. Used daily, Argan Oil will work to moisturize skin and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dryness. Rich in antioxidants, Argan Oil will help improve the overall vitality and vibrancy of the skin. The high fatty acid content of Argan Oil will aid in overall skin health. "

We all know the benefits of antioxidants!!!

Hair Rules Voluming hair spray. A full size bottle came in my box! "Lift, a little shine and hold."
This sounds like the perfect spray to me, I can't wait to try it!! 12.58 @ Target!

Purite Healthy Shampoo color protect

I don't color my hair, only highlight but I am still interested to see how this makes my hair feel. 1.7 oz came with this box. A good enough size for you to try for quite a while.
I found it online here-
http://www.flatironexperts.com/Bain-De-Terre-Purite-Healthy-Color-Protect-Shampoo-p/bdtphcpshp400.htm for around 15$ Dollars.
That seems a little pricy for shampoo to me, however if it works better than others.. it may be worth it.

Follow The Lovely Beauty Shop!
https://www.facebook.com/LovelyBeautyTips?fref=ts
http://www.lovelybeautyshop.com

I am very impressed with this box and the next few months (Dec and Jans) that I still have to share with you. Keep watching and I promise to stay better caught up!

Kerrie