Barbie World + style

A bit of 50s


Vintage navy blue with off-white contrast dress: SHE BY CINDY
Natural suede sandals: FENDI
Vintage glasses: VEDIAMOCI – OTTICA FRANZOSI
Mom’s pearls necklace
Pearls earrings
Some time ago SHE by Cindy, an American brand that offers vintage-inspired dresses, contacted me asking me to advertise on my blog one of their dresses that they would have made especially for me and shipped directly to my house. Chosen the model, I immediately thought of the right set to value it in the best way and my mind is immediately flown to the Juliette's diner in Lesa (NO). So, thanks to the courtesy of Alberto, the owner of this amazing American 50s style diner, and thanks to the support of an exceptional photographer like Marco Pagani, which I thank warmly for his invaluable advice, we made this shooting. Then, the final touch was given by the vintage glasses I wear in some of these photos and for which I have to thank Marco of Vediamoci - Franzosi Optics in Gozzano (NO). Obviously it couldn’t miss the appeal my photographer, Manuela, with whom we have a great time, as always!
So, It only remains to invite you to visit SHE by Cindy website and choose one of the many fabulous vintage-inspired dresses offered: they’re high quality items, with very accurate details and very original models.

Finally, two other thanks: the first one to Molencia, for having done a nice post on her blog De Tripas Corazón, that you can see here and an interview dedicated to me that you can read here ; the second thank is for the BeFashionLike team for having published one of my last outfit, that you find here.
_________________________ _______________________________________________. Qualche tempo fa SHE by Cindy, un brand americano che propone abiti di ispirazione vintage, mi ha contattato chiedendomi di pubblicizzare sul mio blog un loro abito che avrebbero realizzato appositamente per me e spedito direttamente a casa mia. Scelto il modello, ho subito pensato al set adatto per valorizzarlo al meglio e la mia mente è immediatamente volata al Juliette’s diner di Lesa (NO). Così, grazie alla gentile concessione da parte di Alberto, il proprietario di questo incredibile locale in stile americano anni ’50, e grazie al supporto di un fotografo d’eccezione quale Marco Pagani, che ringrazio vivamente per i suoi preziosissimi consigli, abbiamo realizzato questo shooting. Il tocco finale è stato poi dato dagli occhiali vintage che indosso in alcune di queste foto e per i quali devo ringraziare Marco di Vediamoci – Ottica Franzosi di Gozzano (NO). Ovviamente all’appello non poteva mancare la mia fotografa, Manuela, con la quale ci siamo divertite un mondo, come sempre!
Non mi resta quindi che invitarvi a visitare il sito di SHE by Cindy e scegliere uno tra i tanti favolosi abiti di ispirazione vintage che propongono: si tratta di capi di elevata qualità, con dettagli assai curati e modelli molto originali.

Infine, altri due ringraziamenti: il primo a Molencia sia per un simpatico post che ha realizzato sul suo blog De Tripas Corazón e che potete vedere qui, sia per l'intervista a me dedicata che potete leggere qui ; il secondo ringraziamento va al team di BeFashionLike per aver pubblicato uno dei miei ultimi outfit, che trovate qui.

In the end, read my article on Spray Style Magazine

I thank Sonia Grispo for having engaged me in the realization of the new issue of Spray Style Magazine. You can read my article about Fashion Community here. ________________________________________________________________________
. Ringrazio Sonia Grispo per avermi coinvolto nella realizzazione del nuovo numero di Spray Style Magazine. Potete leggere il mio articolo sulle Fashion Community qui.