Barbie World + personal

Let's look what the Bible says about us...

Hello,
As you may of read, my business is not just about makeup but about helping other people feel good about themselves and happy in who they are. Self- Esteem issues are a problem for a lot of people, I have been there and still fight it at times myself. If we truly know and feel how much Jesus loves us, it's hard to not love ourselves! It amazes me that HE would take the time to listen, help and care for me... what am I- a tiny speck in this big world..but HE loves me, I will say it again. HE LOVES ME!!!!! That must mean I am something special, and so are YOU!!

I wanted to share some Bible Verses that helped me along my way as I changed my way of thinking about myself. They will remind you of how valuable you are in Jesus eyes and how you should be thinking about yourself......

* Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

This reminds us that Jesus has a plan for our life, even though sometimes we wonder why it's going the way it is and question why our lives aren't as we in-visioned. He always has our best in mind. I have a hard time remembering this sometimes but once we really do understand it and believe it, we have hope for our future. Jesus has plans for your life, in everything He does- He makes time for you....how lucky are you!

* Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

You are wonderfully made and made by God, you are HIS creation.

* 1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

The God of the whole universe cares about YOU. That makes me feel great about myself... I must be loved if HE would care for me. This also gives me peace and joy.

These are just a few of the verses I like. You can search google, or http://www.crosswalk.com/ or another good online resource is at http://www.christianitytoday.com/.

I hope this helps, please leave me a comment below and share one of your favorite verses!

-Kerrie