Barbie World + love

"A Stiff Pink" Wet n Wild Balm stain

WET N WILD!!


As soon as I saw these, I had to try them! I only bought one but I love it already. I like this stick formula because you can use it as a liner too if need be. Plus, it's just more fun to use.

The good and the bad (not much bad!)
* It really does last, and stain. The only thing is, it gets a little darker as time goes on, I guess that's why they call it a stain!
* Doesn't feel to heavy or sticky at all. Just moisturizing!
* I wish they had more shades. Only 5 right now.
* The cap doesn't want to seem to stay on, that can be a mess in your purse!

The picture is to the right of this blog. I will try to add another pic soon of how dark it turns so you can compare. I don't like all the WNW products but this is a win-win!

These were only a couple of bucks and they do last so I sure hope they come out with more colors. I would get them all!

Kerrie