Barbie World + travel

Travel diary: Beijing

Tiananmen Square

Forbidden City - Dongcheng

Chinese Rabbit New Year

Drum Tower - Dongcheng

Exotic food at Donghuamen market - Dongcheng

My hotel, Hotel G - Chaoyang

Temple of the Heaven - Chongwen

Soldiers in Tiananmen Square

CCTV Building (China Central Tv Headquartier) and skyscrapers - Chaoyang sud

Great Wall - Badaling

Summer Palace - Haidian
First of all I have to apologize for my absence, unfortunately when I arrived in China I had to deal with an unpredictable situation: chinese government constantly monitors the internet access, blocking some sites like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger, all that I need to connect with the world! I thank Manuela who has published this post for me and I apologize to everyone who every day send me emails and messages on Facebook and Twitter, I’ll answer you when I’ll get to Bangkok. I’ve just arrived in Shanghai, after spending five days in Beijing. Due to the absence of fashion in my outfits because of the bitter cold and the kilometers walking by foot, I’ve preferred to propose you a kind of travel diary in which I show you the wonderful places I had visited, I hope you appreciate them as well.
---
Innanzitutto scusate la mia assenza, purtroppo appena arrivata in Cina mi sono dovuta confrontare con una inaspettata realtà: il governo cinese monitora costantemente l’accesso ad internet, bloccando alcuni siti tra cui Facebook, Twitter e Blogger, in pratica tutto ciò che mi occorre per connettermi con il mondo! Ringrazio Manuela che ha pubblicato questo post per me e mi scuso con tutti coloro che ogni giorno mi inviano mail e messaggi su Facebook e Twitter, vi risponderò appena sarò a Bangkok. Sono appena arrivata a Shanghai, dopo cinque giorni trascorsi a Pechino. Data l’assenza di fashion nei miei outfit a causa del freddo pungente e dei kilometri da percorrere a piedi, ho preferito proporvi una sorta di diario di viaggio in cui vi mostro i magnifici luoghi che ho visitato, spero li possiate apprezzare anche voi.