Barbie World + travel

Travel diary: Pom Pom Island

Hello my dear readers, as you can see I'm not dead but the paradise of Pom Pom Island has caught me in its web of sweet idleness. I’ve spent long days of walking, sinking the feet in a white sand and wetting the ankles with a crystal clear water. I’ve spent afternoons watching the sea revealing sometimes colorful fish, other times century-old huge turtles. Maybe are you asking yourselves questions about the second pic? Well, I think I’ve never told you that I've done artistic gym for many years and, sometimes, that little girl always upside down, suddenly appears! Most likely when this post will be up, I will be already gone away from this charming place in order to visit the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur, the last stop of this long journey. See you when I come back and I’ll continue to upload outfit posts that you have been asking me: I think that sometimes it needs to step aside and leave room for the wonders of this world, after all I have so much time to show you my shoes that certainly don’t escape from my closet, while I don’t know if I'll never see these places again in my life!

---
Buongiorno miei cari lettori, come potete vedere non sono morta ma il paradiso di Pom Pom Island mi ha catturata nella sua rete di dolce far nulla. Lunghe giornate a passeggiare, i piedi che sprofondano in una sabbia bianchissima e le caviglie bagnate da un’acqua cristallina. Pomeriggi trascorsi a guardare il mare che rivelava a volte coloratissimi pesci, altre enormi tartarughe centenarie. Vi state facendo forse delle domande circa la seconda foto? Ebbene, credo di non avervi mai detto che ho fatto molti anni di ginnastica artistica e, a volte, quella bambina sempre a testa in giù spunta all’improvviso! Molto probabilmente quando verrà pubblicato questo post io sarò già partita da questo incantevole luogo alla volta di Kuala Lumpur per visitare le Torri Petronas, ultima tappa di questo mio lungo viaggio. Ci vediamo al mio ritorno quando riprenderò con i post di outfit che mi state richiedendo: credo che a volte occorra farsi da parte e lasciare spazio alle meraviglie di questo mondo, in fondo ho così tanto tempo per mostrarvi le mie scarpe che di certo non scappano dal mio armadio, mentre questi luoghi non so se mi capiterà più di vederli!